[Nfb-krafters-korner] Folks living outside the USA

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 19:32:06 UTC 2014

This email is to the folks living outside of the USA:

You represent a number of members that have found Krafters Korner  and
seem to be enjoying what we do.  There isn't a lot of you [under 10] and I  am
asking your help.  We have developed our email class section so folks
living any where can join in classes at their own time and pace.  I have  noticed
you on sign ups for email classes.

The help I need from each one of you is to invite friends and family
members and reach out to the blind community in your areas of the world and tell
them about Krafters Korner.  I am asking you to try to double the members
living outside the USA.  It is up to you to spread the  word.    Next time
you go to a meeting for the blind consider  giving a donation of a year's
membership in NFB Krafters Division in your area  of the world.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division
Blindhands at aol.com