[Nfb-krafters-korner] Folks living outside the USA

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:23:15 UTC 2014

Hi Joyce and all,

Just an update to say that I continue to get "likes" on classes and chats I
post to the blog. when I do get a like I visit the person's website and
sometimes leave a comment about something they wrote and mention what we do
on krafter's korner. All I can do is scatter the seeds and hope that a
"bird" will find them and we will eventually get a new member. We also have
a number of folks following our blog via email for whatever reason, and I
hope that if they know of someone who might benefit from our group that they
will let them know about it.

I don't keep up with what is happening with our Facebook or twitter, so if
anyone does, please let us know what is happening there.

Just when the Caterpillar thought the World was over, he turned into a
Butterfly.
Cathy F