[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bandanna Bag Class

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Wed Dec 10 06:50:59 UTC 2014

Hello Lindy,  I have your lessons just haven't got around to beginning the
project, but I will have heaps of time in the New Year.   This will be my
first project sewing something, so I am quite excited and a bit nervous
about doing the bag, but very much looking forward to having a go.
Thanks so much for the class.  Valerie