[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kitchener Stitch Class Date Change

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 10 02:09:42 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have had to change the date of the Kitchener Stitch Class.  Our Class
listings website will soon be edited to show that the class is now scheduled
for Saturday February 7at 3:00pm Eastern time.  I hope this is not a problem
for any of you who have already signed up.

If you are planning on taking this class on February 7, please be aware that
there is home work that will need to be completed prior to our class
session.  Once you have signed up, send me an e-mail so that I can send you
the homework instructions.

Annette