[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kitchener Stitch Class Date Change

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 11 02:19:07 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

The date for the Kitchener Stitch Telephone Class has been changed to
February 7, 2015.  There is some homework that needs to be completed prior
to the start of class.  Here are the class details:

KNITTING: Mastering the Kitchener Stitch

instructor: Annette Carr

email: amcarr1 at verizon.net

start date: February 7, 2015, 3:00 pm EST, 2:00 pm CT, 1:00 pm MT, 12:00 pm
PST

number of sessions: 1

sign up deadline: 02/03/2015

level: Beginner Plus

requirements: You must know how to cast-on, knit, and purl.

So if you want to learn how to work this seaming technique, run on over to

http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/kitch.html

And sign up if you have not already done so.  Be sure to send me an e-mail
letting me know that you have signed up and that you are ready to receive
the homework instructions.

Happy Knitting!

Annette