[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Dec 18 19:38:33 UTC 2014

Joyce,
This was a beautiful message to send out to everyone on the list. I
appreciated the message you sent with it and wish you back the same and
more. I know the new year will be so much better for you and your heart will
be blessed with all you share with some many.
  Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas.
Terry Knox