[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Dec 22 16:58:34 UTC 2014

Merry Christmas everyone!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Joyce Kane via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 1:00 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

To all:

As 2014 is winding down, the last telephone class is over and our email classes are finishing up, I would like to wish everyone around the world Happy  Holidays, Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year.  I am looking ahead for
2015 as it has to be better then 2014.

I will be thinking about my New Year's Revolution.  I don't know if I  am ready to pick my foot up and move forward, but at least I am thinking about it.

I am sitting here listening to Christmas music.  I bought myself a  present from John.  I took this little piece of his life insurance policy  and got a blue tooth speaker from Bois.  So when I listen to it each day I  think it is his present and think about how we loved going to the VFW Club  together on Friday nights and listen to the Disc Jockey music there.  Our  DJ at the club has encouraged me to go down on Friday, but I have been down once after John died.  Next year...

Best of health and warm thoughts going your way from:

Joyce