[Nfb-krafters-korner] Holiday greetings

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Dec 18 21:05:52 UTC 2014

What a beautiful message, Terri!  I agree too!
Many of us have been through a tough year, but come January 1, we will start a new adventure with the KK family.  We will support each other and teach each other throughout 2015.
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
And off to a Happy 2015!

Terry, Henry and Sophie