[Nfb-krafters-korner] Holiday greetings

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Dec 19 10:14:42 UTC 2014

I'd like to add my wishes for a wonderful Christmas season for all my KK
friends.  I agree with you, Terry that it's been a mixed year.  Both my
husband Adam and I have been facing some health challenges and he has taken
some time off of work to address his disks in his neck and to take care of
me while I figure out what's going on with my liver and kidneys.

Even though I share this news, I feel it's been a good year and that there
is hope for a great 2015.  It seems like the year went quickly in some ways
but slowly in other ways.  Thanks to all who have taught classes and have
hosted chats and of course, thanks Joyce for being our leader no matter what
has happened during the year.  I look forward to another year with all of
you.  Have a blessed and merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Regards,

Denise