[Nfb-krafters-korner] Reindeer Pony Bead

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Fri Dec 19 09:41:02 UTC 2014

Have I missed a first post for the reindeer, it sounds so cute.  On the one
I have received I see it says cut cord three feet long, but then there is
mention of the right cord and different rows, how do I get different rows on
one piece of cord?    I guess this might be too many questions for this time
of year, it so near Christmas.
Thank you, I'll  follow up in the new year.  Cheers. Valerie