[Nfb-krafters-korner] some interesting tid bits

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 21 19:43:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I learned of a few little things this week and wanted to pass along.

The first is if you are in need of a measuring tool and one is not
available, you could use a dollar bill.  It measures 6 inches long.

Second, I was given the idea of making a longer seam guide on a sewing
machine by using a popsicle stick!  I think I need a few of those, well darn
eating is just the price you pay for adaptive devices in crafting!  LOL!

Hope someone else finds these helpful!

Jill

Jill Rossiter