[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing for an Enthusiastic Beginner

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 21:23:14 UTC 2014

Hello J,

Wow, you are in luck! Next year there are a number of sewing classes that
are going to be taught. Joyce will be teaching many of them. if you are not
yet a member of the Crafter's division you might want to join so that you
can take some of these classes. However, your first class is free to try, so
why not go to the website and sign of for the quilt class.

To sign up for the class go to this link and fill out the form.

http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/log.html

to join the division go to

http://www.krafterskorner.org/join.html

we do have some sewers and hopefully someone will be able to give you some
tips, but not me. I do not sew nor do I want to sew.

Give me the yarn any day!

Just when the Caterpillar thought the World was over, he turned into a
Butterfly.
Cathy F