[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing for an Enthusiastic Beginner

J Louchart jalouchart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:38:46 UTC 2014

Hi, all,

Ramona: Your understanding of the backstitch is spot-on. It's two
steps forward, one step back.

It looks like I'll have to measure, crease, cut, and sew the pieces.
No pattern. One of my big questions still is how to mark the material
since I can't use chalk. I was considering wiki-sticks or puffy-paint,
but either options seems potentially catastrophic.

Tips for marking material in a tactile way?

Michelle: Ha. I love that you're on this list. Go figure. So now we'll
be sewing buddies, too!

Be well and warm,