[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thank you and a query about dropped stitches.

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Feb 1 19:29:37 UTC 2014

Wonder if you would benefit from the thin needle on a wire that you place
say, every ten rows. This way when you drop a stich, it will only drop as
far as that thin wire needle. The needle is a double zero. I gather you run
it under your current needle placement, then continue knitting up ten rows
or the pattern, and slide this thin needle again under your current work
needle.

Later you can learn how to repair the dropped stitches. But this will help
keep you from getting discouraged.

Becky