[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thank you and a query about droppedstitches.

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Feb 7 17:48:17 UTC 2014

Valerie, you are not alone!  Yarn overs and  dropped stiches make a lacy,
uneven pattern; not what I'm trying to produce.  I knit slowly too, trying
to do it just right.  I need toknow how to "undo" a stitch after you figure
out the last stich was a mess up.  I know if you catch it right away you can
fix it, but I don't figure out how to fix it.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short