[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian and sell on Lion Brand

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 02:00:34 UTC 2014

Hi Becky,

Thanks for the link to the Tunisian patterns. If I can master this crochet technique this time
around I am going to make the Natalia Scarf. I figure I can't get something much easier than that.
<smile> I have some cotton-ease turquoise yarn ready and waiting along with my afghan hook.

Here is a link to the speech friendly pattern.

http://cache.lionbrand.com/patterns/NTCscarf.html?noHTML=1
 I was hoping they'd have a potholder pattern because I could use some new potholders, but I didn't
see one on the site.
As  a guess, how many chains to cast-on for a potholder? I suppose I would cast on less stitches
than for the scarf and make it square and that would be the pattern?

Cathy F