[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian and sell on Lion Brand

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 16:53:24 UTC 2014

Cathy, I made a pot holder just using TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch). I just
measured one I liked and made the pot holder the same in inches. I made a
hot pad. I just made two pot holders and crocheted them together making sure
both sides were right side up so the beauty of the stitches were the same on
both sides.

Wow honored to have such a big class. Thank you everyone for joining us..

Becky speechless for once, and Jake making out his birthday list