[Nfb-krafters-korner] The dropped stitch query

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 00:45:47 UTC 2014

Part of my testing on the knitting machine was my teacher on purpose dropped
a stitch. I had to very careful, in this case take the work off the machine
and fix the run putting a paper clip on the dropped loop. Trust me it is
easier with needles to fix a dropped stitch. Just put the dropped stitch
between your needles and repair the dropped stitch.

22 to zero Sea Hawks! Go Hawks Go!

Becky and Jake decked out in his Super Dog cape