[Nfb-krafters-korner] Carrying yarn while making vertical stripes

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Feb 4 16:54:20 UTC 2014

Minh,
I think on something like a scarf, you would want to tie off and add your second color, then tie off and add original color back on.  I'm not sure how easy it would be to hide the color while you used the other one.  If it is a hat, and the yarn would be on the inside, then it would not show or matter.

Cindy Z.