[Nfb-krafters-korner] which style knitting do you use?

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Feb 7 17:40:14 UTC 2014

Here in WI it's so cold you need to knit to keep the hands warm!

I can share a youtube video that talks you through the Portuguese style, but
I can't teach it to anyone.  I am learning the English style.  I do wrap the
extra yarn "working yarn" around my neck and it gives me more control over
the yarn.  I guess you could say it's combination knitting!

I like how you are describing things to Valerie.  It's great.  I'm not doing
the project just yet for my class.  I did finish a swatch of practice
stitches.  Does anyone know how to stop making yarn overs?  I'm an expert at
making them but not fixing them.  I'm going to start my hat next week.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short