[Nfb-krafters-korner] Portuguese Knitting

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 23:40:57 UTC 2014

Hi, Everyone.
This Knitty article talks about Bosnian/Peruvian/Portuguese knitting.
http://knitty.com/ISSUEff11/FEATff11EK.php

I want to try it myself, but I'm so left-handed, it's not funny. Hmmm,
maybe I can reverse the process ...

This Youtube video is fairly descriptive, but I've still gotta get my
husband to sit with me to give me more details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzfYS9_t27k

Happy Knitting,
Dani