[Nfb-krafters-korner] expanding on Lillie's idea (was:compiling a list of...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 10 21:15:16 UTC 2014

Please include me in on this and if you have a phone call.

In a message dated 2/10/2014 10:25:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  de
bra_trevino at bellsouth.net writes:

Kathy  said:  Finally, there is still the idea of having recorded or
written
class
instructions available for a single yearly fee or per  download.

I, Deb Trevino, would be interested in editing any audio  files to make
them
sound more streamlined.  This is to say I would be  able to edit out any
vocal nonberbals like "ummm' or the extra "you know"  or reduce silence or
long pauses.  Just let me know if that would be  helpful.  I assume that
whoever does the text instructions can do  that without any assistance.