[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: [NFB Krafters Korner] Monday night's chatLooms

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Feb 10 19:34:53 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurie Porter [mailto:freespirit1 at tds.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:33 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] [NFB Krafters Korner] Monday night's chatLooms

Yes, there is. Many bead loom patterns come with a line by line word chart which is easy for blind people to follow. Also, you can use counted cross stich patterns to work for beading as well. Check out www.bead-patterns.com.
There you will find a catagory for individual  patterns, and e-books of beading loom projects.  and some of them are free. Make sure they say that there is a word chart  included. They download as PDF files, but the word charts are easy to read using adobe reader, or any PDf reader. Bead loom patterns aregreat for doing pictures for earrings, amulet bags, etc. They're fun.