[Nfb-krafters-korner] attention board members

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 22:14:26 UTC 2014

Thank you very much Becky.  The Diabetic Division was costing theNFB  lots
of money and I repeat lots of money to put out the publication "Voice of
the Diabetic" ein print and audio tape and distribute it all over the  world.
That is why it was basically to the board members a sudden stopping  of
this publication.  I am sure it was not a big surprise to  everyone.  I will
also say that once a year NFB paid for a trip to  Baltimore for a Diabetic
Division board meeting for all board members and we  stayed at the NFB Center.
They paid our plane fair and travel expenses and  this was ohnly for the
Diabetic Division.  NFB also sent 2 board members  per year to a meeting of
the Diabetic Educator Nurses meeting or the ADA  [American Diabetes
Association] meeting.[one year 2 of us would go to 1 meeting  and the next year 2 of
us would go to the other meeting]  All expenses paid  by NFB.

That is going back to the summer before I started the Krafters Division,
but NFB does not put out any funding for our Division.

In a message dated 2/11/2014 4:59:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,