[Nfb-krafters-korner] attention board members

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 12 00:48:36 UTC 2014

Kathy,
Thank you for your patience with me about braille cards. I am just wrapping
up the White Cane day we successfully held here on Saturday. I need to
finish the paperwork for the cahapter this week and I will then be able to
place my attention onto other projects. I do have a date for an open meeting
for March 12 which I will post and discuss on line soon. I can not address
the board issues you requested in this post and I am sure you will hear
shortly. I will be back to you soon about this card project, if you give me
a few more days, I have not forgot but want to finish up the ends of this
one project. ThanksTerry