[Nfb-krafters-korner] What Crafts Are You Doing Now?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:29:44 UTC 2014

Hi LM and all,

Oh my, but I am having so much fun learning new things! I have  taken many classes recently and
been enjoying them all. In loom knitting, I Made a nice beanie hat and in class tonight I will
learn how to finish off my basket weave slouch hat. in crochet I learned the Tunisian simple stitch
and am about ready to begin my potholder. In kumihimo, I completed a seven strand braid and it was
so easy to do on the special loom made for the craft. In beading I learned how to make the ladder
and the brick stitch for a puppy paw keychain using pony beads. In macramé I am halted in my tracks
on the plant hanger because there is so much snow, I can't get into my shed to retrieve a flower
pot for measuring length.
Haven't had time for much else! <smile> I am looking forward to more loom knit an beading classes
and I am sure there will be more interesting things coming up soon. I would love to teach but I am
too busy learning right now to teach myself something new to teach all of you. But I hope to find
something soon.

Cathy F