[Nfb-krafters-korner] What Crafts Are You Doing Now?

Catherine M catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Fri Feb 14 05:37:55 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I am just finishing a crouchet blanket for one of my granddaughters also I
am  knitting a  cardegan for one of my daughters.
As well I have made a beany on the loom now trying my luck with tarnesion
chrouchet.
I am so happy that I have found this group thanks to Maria for telling me
all about it.
Hugs Catherine.

join us on the accessible friends net work,  A social club while sitting at
home.