[Nfb-krafters-korner] What Crafts Are You Doing Now?

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Feb 13 22:44:40 UTC 2014

I am working on a pair of crochet baby booties.  I have finished one so far.  I just finished my wicker basket that I learned from Joyce's class.  I think it turned out very nice.  It was a fun skill to learn.  I learned how to make small flowers out of wire and fingernail polish.

I am in a couple of e-mail classes too.

Thanks,
Cindy