[Nfb-krafters-korner] What Crafts Are You Doing Now?

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 17 12:08:13 UTC 2014

Very cool that you have come up with a style that works for both you and
your dog.  I've made "dog toss toys" out of strips of old T-shirts as well
as old blue jeans.  The toys made of the jeans were a pain in the neck as
they kept fraying (with help from the dog I'm sure) and leaving strings all
over my house.

Annette