[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT weather

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Feb 14 05:21:23 UTC 2014

Well CT today had in Stratford 8 inches of snow.  It switched to a  light
rain and stopped this afternoon, with reports of it coming back tonight as
rain and freezing rain with snow.  Around 11 PM we had  thunder and  they
said lightening.  It sounded light it was pouring outside and I don't  know if
it changed back to snow or not, but they had predicted 1 to 3 inches  more
of snow by Friday morning.  They are also saying we will have a  Clipper with
snow running thru here Friday night into Saturday  morning.    They
mentioned something about more snow on  Tuesday.

Sorry about my weather comments, but I have been sitting knitting mittens
and got 3 pairs finished since Monday.  Other then that I haven't been
really thinking about crafting much.

I don't know if the Princesses will be over again tomorrow as they have not
 canceled school for Friday yet.

Good Night to all.