[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lifeline Needles?

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Fri Feb 14 07:47:08 UTC 2014

Hello Joyce, I have just checked our size needle chart as the sizes here are
different to the U.S, but your size three is very slim too, isn't it? I
imagine the socks you have made are of a very fine fabric, they sound very
nice because of being so finely knitted.

I don't think I could work with these double o.o either, but nice to imagine
the work they might create.

Cathy it is nice to be learning all these new things to do with yarn and new
projects to make. Perhaps one day I'll have learnt enough to try some of the
things that are a bit more challenging, it's been great to hear about all
the crafts people are doing.

Very best. Valerie