[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lifeline Needles?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 15 00:05:46 UTC 2014

My favorite yarn for socks are the self patterning Opal yarn.  As you  knit
with it
 it creates stripes and pattern shapes in different colors.  It  is a sock
weight yarn and hin wool and nylon that is washable and dryable in the
machines.

In a message dated 2/14/2014 2:47:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,