[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit mitten class upcoming

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 19:13:57 UTC 2014

Cindy Woods also has the mitten looms.  There is a loom for the thumb  and
a loom for the hand.

Cathy was going to try to contact them to get more information regarding
their mitten loom.

I also got their baby hat and bootie looms that are a pair of looms.   The
hat loom comes in 2 spacing of pegs 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch.  I got the  1/2
inch spacing of pegs.  The baby hat loom can be used for mittens, but  the
bootie loom is a little larger then the thumb loom.  Cathy's class you  don't
need the thumb loom so it might be a better choice to get the baby hat and
bootie loom so you have more projects you can do.  I love their loom tool
better then the other ones I have used.  When you purchase the set of looms
you get the loom tool included.

In a message dated 2/17/2014 1:54:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,