[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

Dwight Johnson dwightej7 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 23:35:25 UTC 2014

Greetings:

My name is Dwight Johnson and I just recently joined your list.  I am interested in learning to use a weaving loom to weave cloth such as wool, cotton, or silk.  I have been reading all of your emails but I haven't seen anything about this type of weaving.  Do you know of any blind people who do weaving?  I have been told that threading the loom may be the hardest part for a blind person but I am going to give it a try.  There is a lady who runs a fabric shop here in Murfreesboro Tennessee who is going to give me my first lesson next Wednesday, February 26.  If anyone has experience or any helpful tips I would love to hear them.

Thanks,
Dwight