[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 18 00:01:17 UTC 2014

Hey there neighbor!
I am Jill Rossiter and live about 2.5 hours south of you in Florence,
Alabama.  We are just across the river from Muscle Shoals and Tuscumbia.  I
don't know how to weave, but glad to have you on the list!  I believe that
there are a few on the list who might know how to weave.  Seems like Linda
Lambert from PA does.
Once again glad to have you with us!
Jill