[Nfb-krafters-korner] Would you like?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 00:40:49 UTC 2014

That is exactly why I had her last year and folks really enjoyed asking the
 questions.  She makes up looms to what you want and that is why she
sometimes has a few of them in stock left over and willing to sell them a bit
cheaper.

I will contact her and let you folks know when we can get her in for a
chat.

In a message dated 2/17/2014 4:40:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,