[Nfb-krafters-korner] Would you like?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Feb 18 20:53:36 UTC 2014

 Me too!

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: minh ha [mailto:minh.ha927 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 4:40 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Would you like?

Joyce,

That would be fantastic! I've looked at the looms on her website before but got really overwhelmed by the choices as I wasn't really sure what I was looking for. Having her explain her looms would help me make a better purchasing decision.

Minh

--
"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:
but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence