[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

Dwight Johnson dwightej7 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 18 14:30:55 UTC 2014

My wife does all kinds of sewing and stiching.  Lately she has been doing
quilting.  I'll ask her to join, she is good at giving helpful descriptions.
Our last child is in college and we have an eleven year old boy who has
practically moved in with us.  They are helpful most of the time.  I have
had no vision for 26 years.