[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joining in telephone classes from overseas?

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 23:26:52 UTC 2014

 Hi valery.

Catherine and I use Skype so we have purchased a Skype out subscription.  You can pay a monthly fee and either call the us for free or anywhere in the world.  I pay something like I think it is $14  a month and can call the us without any further cost.  It might even be cheaper than that, I just set it up to deduct automatically from paypal. Catherine has the world wide subscription and I can’t remember how much she pays.  You may also be able to buy a phone card.  I hope this helps and please feel free to contact me for any further info.

bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
ps if we ever attend the same classes I am more than happy to Skype you in.
	regards
Maria and crew from australia
email:
bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com