[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joining in telephone classes fromoverseas?

Catherine M catherine.m at tafn.org.uk
Wed Feb 19 07:46:29 UTC 2014

Hi Valerey
I pay the same as Maria it's great I can call any of my friends around the
world as well join in with the classes on KraftersKorner.
If you would like to talk to me about it you can call me on 02  9519 8357 I
like to chat lol.
Hugts Catherine.

join us on the accessible friends net work,  A social club while sitting at
home.