[Nfb-krafters-korner] Locker Hooking class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Feb 21 17:41:50 UTC 2014

My class is posted!  Check out the website and join me for Locker Hooking!

Locker Hooking uses a canvas, similar to Latch Hook, but is different in most other ways. Instead of using yarn pieces, you are using scrap strips of fabric or ribbon. The tool used is also different. You will use a Locker Hooking Tool that has a "crochet hook" at one end and the eye of a needle at the other end. We will not be making a project in this class, only learning the technique.

Hope to see you all there!

Cindy Z.