[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille card fundraiser meeting

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 00:58:47 UTC 2014

Hello all,

The braille card discussion group had a very productive meeting this afternoon. We made some
important decisions regarding the cards and formed committees to move ahead with the project. You
will all hear more about this project from our chairperson Terry K as she sees fit.

If you were at the meeting today, I have emailed you a copy of the meeting minutes. If you were
there and do not receive a copy, please email and let me know.

Joyce was unable to attend the meeting, but I have emailed her a copy of the minutes as well so she
can get up to speed.

Cathy F

flowersandherbs at gmail.com