[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille card fundraiser meeting

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Feb 23 02:43:51 UTC 2014

Kathy,
Thank you for doing the notes, great job and so quick, thank you. Appreciate
you sending out notes, receved a message from Len that Joyce could not make
meeting that her husband was in hospital and will know more in a few days,
Please prayer for Joyce and family as I was asked to pass this message
along.
Terry K