[Nfb-krafters-korner] Comment here

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 04:38:52 UTC 2014

Lillie,

We are excited for people to help us grow and to participate in coming up
with ideas to solve paying division expenses.

Just a heads up that recordings have been a touchy subject on this list in
the past. I know Joyce only wanted to keep the topic from spiraling out of
control before it even got started..

Cindy S.

December,