[Nfb-krafters-korner] Comment here

Maria and Joe Chapman bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 15:26:22 UTC 2014

HI the recordings do come in very handy though especially in my case, I am likely to have breakup and drop outs and being able to listen to a recording after a class is invaluable.  I don’t think they should be sold, as such but perhaps with a teachers permission they could be made available to someone who might like to take a phone class but is unable to due to time zone differences or bad connectivity etc.  Anyway that’s just some thoughts.
Cheers
Maria

sent from mac mini
email, & fb bubbygirl1972 at gmail.com
skype bubbygirl1972  twitter same as skype without the numbers.