[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit mittens class now available forsign up!

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Sun Feb 23 18:06:03 UTC 2014

Hi Cathy,
I have signed up for this class. I cannot find my in the attic loom. I do
not have the oval loom from Cindy Wood. I have a bunch of her round 1/2
looms. I can fit my hand threw the 25 peg loom real easy & come out it.
Would this be too big on my hand? How many rows would I need to knit on this
loom to figure out if it will work or not? I was planning to use this loom
for my placemat class.
Debbie