[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille card fundraiser meeting

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:36:25 UTC 2014

Just an FYI, the Staples stores do not carry many options in their brick and
mortar stores any more. You need to check what they have online. I can't
tell you how many items I have gone to the store for recently and then they
end up ordering it online at the service counter and ship it to me. If you
have a staples rewards card, you get free shipping.

Cindy S.

I did