[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tips for using rotary cutters

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 18:13:21 UTC 2014

I have no light perception and I have used a rotary cutter a lot.   What do
you want to cut with it?

I have gotten different tools to use with it to help me.
 So give me some idea what you want to cut and I will tell you what  tool I
use.

Please be alittle specific or give me a call after 9 PM tonightor tomorrow
night.It would be easier and I don't know when I will be home. 203 378 8928

In a message dated 2/25/2014 10:00:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,