[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille card fundraiser meeting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 25 18:39:39 UTC 2014

My daughter is coming over this afternoon and take me to the  hospitol.  I
will ask her  to look thru the mail for LM cards and  check them out tonight
when I get back home.

John was basically sick for almost a week and we thought it was the flu and
 then he slipped on the ice and fell when picking up the kids from school
last  Wednesday and he figured his pain was from the fall.  He is a typical
man  and didn't say much to me.

In a message dated 2/25/2014 4:37:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,