[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit mitten class upcoming

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 17:30:21 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Hope everyone is looking forward to the loom knit mitten class beginning on March 15. I am
continuing to make mittens because they are quick and easy. Hmm, I just wish I was better at
remembering to keep count of my rows because I still don't have two mittens of the exact same size
in length. <shrug.>
Class sign up will be available till March 8th, so no rush, just don't forget.
Be sure you have a loom with 18 pegs in extra-large gauge, or approximately 22 pegs in the 1/2
gauge.
See you soon!

Cathy